Letter header shows in Doc, Shows in Preview but not in final

vos...@leadfuse.com.au

Mar 10, 2016, 8:54:24 PM3/10/16
to floreysoft

Having a new problem with the header of the letter.

The letter header shown here in the template

Shows on the preview

But not in the final doc

Is this a margins issue?

vos...@leadfuse.com.au

Mar 11, 2016, 11:38:29 PM3/11/16
to floreysoft
I would be great if someone could help me on this. It seems like the preview tool does not correctly represent the final produced document.

Daniel Florey

Mar 12, 2016, 4:53:05 AM3/12/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Did you use the Google Docs - PDF block? You can try both the preview and the download button to check if you get different result.
I'd guess that the input for preview and final document is different and this will cause the issues.