Difference between ${currentRow} rowId and rowNumber please HELP

Jean RUCH

Feb 9, 2016, 8:38:33 AM2/9/16
to floreysoft
Hi All,
Im' getting mad, let me try to explain

1) I use a Google form to collect data
2) These datas are collected in a spreadsheet
3) in this spreadsheet there is a formula to calculate taxes with a formula like this
=ARRAYFORMULA(IF(ROW(A:A)=1; "frais"; IF(LEN(A:A)>0; Q:Q*0,03;)))

That's working fine
Now my issue:

Every time there is a google form submission, my ULTRADOX workflow do that
  1. Load 1 row (exactly the last that was created) from the worksheet (to have taxes calculated)
  2. Generate a PDF document
  3. Upload this file to a Google drive folder
  4. Update a cell with the link to the google PDF file created
  5. and SEND A PLAIN TEXT with the pdf attached
It worked a few days ago, but now i don't remember how to select the correct row from the sheet (not the row number 2 but the last that was submitted)

What are the differences between rowId, currentRow and rowNumber ?
Is my workflow correct ? Can you help me ?

Jean from France

Daniel Florey

Feb 9, 2016, 8:41:00 AM2/9/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you try to remove all empty rows in the spreadsheet with arrayformula and check if this helps?
This is a known Google issue.

Jean RUCH

Feb 9, 2016, 8:44:11 AM2/9/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel
There is no blank rows (8 rows with the first one with the ARRAY)

Images intégrées 1

Jean RUCH
06.62.58.15.90

Daniel Florey

Feb 9, 2016, 8:55:08 AM2/9/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me the session code when you are online?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel

Jean RUCH

Feb 9, 2016, 8:58:09 AM2/9/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
s03-658-887

Jean RUCH
06.62.58.15.90

Jean RUCH

Feb 9, 2016, 11:23:59 AM2/9/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Daniel
Great product but difficult for newbies like me.
Sorry for the end of the work: i had 2 sons and my wife had a car crash twenty years ago: sometimes i have to interrupt my job, to care about, that's why I leave you a few minutes like an idiot.

Jean

Jean RUCH
06.62.58.15.90

Daniel Florey

Feb 9, 2016, 11:28:46 AM2/9/16
to floreysoft GmbH
No problem, hope all is running well now  ;-)

Jean RUCH

Feb 9, 2016, 12:10:12 PM2/9/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Working great !!!

Jean RUCH
06.62.58.15.90

Adam Saunier

Aug 26, 2018, 2:06:43 PM8/26/18
to floreysoft
Do you Mind posting what the solution was and if possible a screenshot of what your ultradox console looks like? I am having a very similar problem to what you were having.