Re: [floreysoft] Shared Groups Enterprise licence signup procedure is not working!

Message has been deleted

Daniel Florey

Mar 7, 2016, 3:47:08 AM3/7/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
are you available in ~30 minutes for a remote session?
We can walk through the steps together then.

Regards,
Daniel

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 9:45 AM, <marc.st...@demo.tamedia.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm busy waiting for the confirmation e-mail from you at step 3 of the "Install service" page, but nothing has arrived, even in the spam folder, even after over 30 minutes.

What must I do?

We are busy setting up a proof of concept with your product, and I would appreciate a call to help us install this. Note that I already sent an e-mail last week through your contact form but still have not received any response.

Thanks.

Regards,
Marc

This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted