Invalid token for all users but "site unregistered error" when they click on the link to renew it

Alessandro Menegaz

Jun 28, 2013, 5:32:14 AM6/28/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
all the users subscribed to our shared address book have the red icon (i.e. invalid token).

I sent them the email to renew the token but when they click on the link in the message they get the following message:

"The page can't be visualized. Another site required access to your Google Account, but it sent a request in a format not valid. Please contact the managers of the site you were trying to access when you received this message in order to inform them about the error. The datailed error message is: Site "http://treuropa.com" not registered". "
(it is a translation from the Italian so the words can be different from the ones you get in an English interface).

How can we renew all the tokens ?

Thank you very much for the help,
Regards,
Alessandro

Daniel Florey

Jun 28, 2013, 8:08:55 AM6/28/13
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the quick support tool...

...and send me the id & pwd that will be shown after startup?

I'll have a look.

Daniel

Alessandro Menegaz

Jun 28, 2013, 8:42:06 AM6/28/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Your ID: 942 759 116
Password: 6770

--
Alessandro Menegaz

IT Manager

Tele-Rilevamento Europa - T.R.E. srl
Ripa di Porta Ticinese, 79
20143 Milano – Italia

Tel.: +39.02.4343.121 - Fax: +39.02.4343.1230
alessandr...@treuropa.com - www.treuropa.com
--
This communication, that may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, is intended solely for the use of the intended addressees. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message, that do not relate to the official business of this firm, shall be considered as not given or endorsed by it. Every opinion or advice contained in this communication is subject to the terms and conditions provided by the agreement governing the engagement with such a client. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this communication by a not-intended recipient or in violation of the purposes of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.