Server error on Floreysoft once installed on GoogleApps

Lisa Wilson

Aug 23, 2013, 4:42:04 PM8/23/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com

I installed SharedGroups.  GoogleApps said it was installed correctly.  The app shows under the "More" table ob GoogleApps.    Yet when I click on the link:

http://www.sharedgroups.com/?domain=visitechpr.com

I get "500 Server Error"  Error: Server Error....

Is Floreysoft server down? Is there something that can be fixed from Floreysoft side?
Screen shot 2013-08-23 at 2.38.21 PM.png

Daniel Florey

Aug 23, 2013, 5:54:42 PM8/23/13
to floreysoft GmbH
I guess you installed Enteprise Edition but missed a step in the configuration.
I can help you out remotely next week.

Daniel