Problem reacquiring shared groups license

Robert Enbom

Apr 7, 2015, 3:54:00 PM4/7/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
For some reason, our enterprise shared groups license shows that it expired today and now refuses to sync.  When in shared groups as the owner account, clicking on the Large Enterprises (Expired 4/7/15) and shopping cart icon brings up a window saying Acquire License that is blank and never populates with anything.

Here's the main window:

Here's the window that pops up when I attempt to click on the shopping cart:

We need this resolved ASAP.  Our records show that our account should be current. Why is this happening?

 Thanks,
Robert