Editey: Color Scheme Customization (fonts, colors, background colors)

TheHtmlChief

Mar 6, 2016, 3:30:40 PM3/6/16
to floreysoft
Currently in Editey, you are able to choose between 2 page formats/color schemes: default or console. But besides that, the only other options for customization are font size and key bindings. I feel like there should be more options for designing the interface.

Current Default (only with colors, no font):

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<head>
| <title>Example</title>
</head>
| <h1>Example</h1>
| <!--Example-->

An example of what I might want my color scheme to be like:

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<head>
| <title>Example</title>
</head>
| <h1>Example</h1>
| <!--Example-->

Post your opinions or color schemes of your own. I hope this will make it to the developers.

Eric Sambach

Sep 13, 2016, 7:06:41 AM9/13/16
to floreysoft
+1

Both the current colour schemes are okay, but it would be great if the colours were customizable!

Any indication that this request might be implemented?

ps. When using the Console scheme, the scrollbars are almost invisible - please correct that.

j.sh...@creation.com

Sep 16, 2016, 12:00:02 AM9/16/16
to floreysoft
+1

I use the Deep Black theme in Notepad++, and I would gladly make Editey my default HTML editor IF it had a theme like that is—dark, contrasty, and clearly visually distinguishing between the different types of text in a HTML file.

Also, would like an option for wrapped text to maintain indentation, rather than wrapping all the way to the left margin (for tabified code).

I would love to make the change, as Editey's live preview is better than my current work flow.