Licensed help - You have reached the monthly maximum number of conversations for your license!

Xray Specs

Aug 12, 2014, 11:51:53 AM8/12/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I keep receiving this notice when trying to test templates -even though I purchased the personal edition a day ago. The functionality no longer works, please advise.

Also, as for the personal edition, do I get only 50 generated docs total -or- 50 generated docs for each template? I can't find anything on this subject.

Thanks!

Daniel Florey

Aug 12, 2014, 1:52:35 PM8/12/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
the license gets reset on the 1st of each month but I'll reset the doc counters for you manually.
The 50 docs are total, not per template. I'll clarify this on the pricing page.
Thanks for your feedback!
Daniel