Else..if and numerical values

Bmpa Contact

Nov 19, 2014, 2:03:59 AM11/19/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Have an issue with else..if statements based on numerical values. Date1 is a number so depending on that number the message will either should say early or late.

"Your letter arrived within ${sheet1.date1} days so it was ${if sheet1.date1 < = 14} on time. ${end} ${if sheet1.date1 > 14} it was late.${end}"

This does not differentiate and and prints both messages

If I convert the number to a text value e.g. early late then the else..if works.

"Your letter arrived within ${sheet1.date1} days so it was ${if sheet1.date1=early} on time. ${end} ${if sheet1.date1=late} it was late.${end}"

I am sure the answer is somewhere but the user guide is a bit light on some of the nuances.

Brilliant piece of work though as I have been searching for something that mimics a business process rules engine for a couple of years now.