Loaded no rows - How to fix

Art Companies

Jul 3, 2019, 11:09:38 PM7/3/19
to floreysoft
Hello,

I activated the form trigger but when I added a load row component, it outputs: Loaded no rows from worksheet Form Responses 2 of spreadsheet

How can I make ultradox grab the last row automatically? There are no empty rows at the bottom of my sheet.

Daniel Florey

Jul 5, 2019, 11:14:14 AM7/5/19
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you post a screenshot how you flow looks like?

Véronique Sonneville

Jul 6, 2019, 1:58:36 PM7/6/19
to floreysoft
Hello,
I don't know from where this question comes, but I don'y remember to have written it !!!
I don't have any problem with Ultradox for the while !
But Thanks anyway !