Shared Group is not Working

Martin Male

Apr 29, 2015, 12:48:16 PM4/29/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
We paid for our subscription and the link icon appeared in the Google waffle however when we click on the link we get the attached error page. How do we correct this?

Shared Groups Error.png

Daniel Florey

Apr 30, 2015, 1:24:56 PM4/30/15
to floreysoft GmbH
I think you did not copy the client id and secret. Please click on "Migrate" again and make sure to copy both data into the fields (scroll down in the wizard).