Shared Groups Enterprise version throwing error

Stuart Paton

Nov 8, 2016, 11:21:39 PM11/8/16
to floreysoft
Hello

Currently trying to track down an error being thrown by Shared Groups, when hitting up the .appspot.com page:

client was not found.

Request Details
access_type=offline
approval_prompt=auto
scope=https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.profilehttps://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.emailhttps://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.composehttps://www.google.com/m8/feedshttps://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.readonly
response_type=code
redirect_uri=https://I AM REPLACING THE REAL ONE WITH THIS.appspot.com
client_id=[not set!]
That’s all we know.

client_id=[not set!] seems important, but there definitely does seem to be a client_id and secret in the API credentials screen. I'm waiting for my boss to get back to me on set up documentation. Uh, what's the next course of action?

Regards