How do I cancel my subscription?

Sammiie M.

Mar 11, 2019, 3:07:52 AM3/11/19
to floreysoft
How do I cancel my monthly subscription to Floreysoft's Editey application?

I have run into multiple errors and bugs with this software, and while I was willing to put up with them when it was free, I just can't justify why I'm paying for a service like that now when there are so many better and free ones out there.

Daniel Florey

Mar 11, 2019, 1:33:41 PM3/11/19
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
please login to
to cancel your subscription.
Login with the account that you have used to sign up - the same that is receiving invoices from us.
Hope this helps,

Daniel

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 12:07 AM Sammiie M. <evilx...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do I cancel my monthly subscription to Floreysoft's Editey application?

I have run into multiple errors and bugs with this software, and while I was willing to put up with them when it was free, I just can't justify why I'm paying for a service like that now when there are so many better and free ones out there.

Sammiie M.

Mar 14, 2019, 6:31:38 AM3/14/19
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it did!