HOW TO CONTACT WITH SOMEONE IN FLOREY SUPPORT WHEN...

Carlos Martínez Carbonell

Jan 22, 2013, 11:07:59 AM1/22/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I´m thinking seriously the possibility to implement some of floreysoft tools (UCM.me ...) but I have some doubts about I will like to clarify. I can´t find an email address to ask, I´ve found this forum and also a support app that obligues me to let floreysoft remote control, just to make my questions. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THEM.
THANKS
Carlos

Daniel Florey

Jan 22, 2013, 12:41:23 PM1/22/13
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
we are watching this group and you can also contact sup...@floreysoft.net for support requests.
We are working on proper enterprise support options, they should be available soon.

Hope this helps,
Daniel