License problem - downgraded to free version

Dirk Rammenzweig

Apr 8, 2021, 7:04:59 AM4/8/21
to floreysoft
Hi Floreysoft,

I am running on SMALL license and thought I upgraded to MEDIUM after I recently exhausted my credits.
During the upgrade process I got an error message (which I still get today) related to the stripe payment gateway.

Now I am on FREE version (!) with exhausted credits and cannot work anymore.

Could you please look into this, re-establish my paid license SMALL and checkthe upgrade order process re. the stripe issue. I would be glad to upgrade after I see it working again.

Thanks guys,

Regards
Dirk

Stripe_2021-04-07 20_09_22-Market.png