Complete Reinstallation

Simon Fice

Jul 25, 2012, 5:15:29 AM7/25/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We've been having problems with a customers installation and had to completely remove Shared Groups (including appengine app) and I'm having real problems trying to find information on how to do a complete re-installation for a customer (we're a reseller). Customers domain is unitas-uk.com

Can someone contact me please as we need to get this back and working asap.

Regards,
Simon.

Daniel Florey

Jul 25, 2012, 5:31:04 AM7/25/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I'm back in the office on Friday. Can we do a remote session to move the old license etc.?
Thanks
Daniel

Simon Fice

Jul 25, 2012, 5:32:21 AM7/25/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,
I'm out Friday, is early Monday ok?

Regards,
Simon.

Daniel Florey

Jul 25, 2012, 5:32:57 AM7/25/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Sure. Thanks!

Simon Fice

Jul 30, 2012, 4:07:57 AM7/30/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,
I'm ready whenever you are, I've emailed my mobile number to your gmail account.

Regards,
Simon.

Daniel Florey

Jul 30, 2012, 4:55:49 AM7/30/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
can you please download and start the quick support tool...

...and send me the id & pwd that will be shown after startup?

I'll have a look.

Daniel

Simon Fice

Jul 30, 2012, 5:02:20 AM7/30/12