Issues with Google Authorization, Domain Wide Installation (G Suite), Google Cloud Projekt (Personal Installation) in Ultradox as well as Ultradox EU-Version

Michael Turko

Mar 3, 2020, 2:11:15 AM3/3/20
to floreysoft
The aim is, that I want to be able to send emails with a domain different to my registered domain for login to Ultradox.

Known Issue: There have been several tickets before, that Google limited authorization for apps in the past. The following still happens when trying to use Gmail for sending mails with alternating domain:

Email-Issue_GoogleNotice_.LoginDeactivated1.jpg

Email-Issue_GoogleNotice_.LoginDeactivated2.jpg

Therefore you propose in your manual to either do a domain wide installation of Ultradox (for G Suite) or to create a Google Cloud project (for Personal Installation):

But non of these is working, neither for Ultradox Non-EU-Version nor for Ultradox EU-Version (preferred).

Preferred is a Personal Installation of the Ultradox EU-Version!

Domain wide installation of Ultradox Non-EU-Version and EU-Version done, according to your manual:

Email-Issue_TrustedApps_GSuite.jpg

The result is the following Error Message:

Email-Issue_UltradoxNonEU&EU_GSuite.jpg

Trying to set up a Google Cloud project, according to your manual, leads to the following error 500 when trying to set up a new project (as there isn’t an applicable existing one yet):

Email-Issue_GCP_NonEU_PersonalInstall.jpg

Another issue: When using the Ultradox EU-Version it seems to be possible to use the Amazon service to send mails with another domain. BUT you can only select the Amazon server in US East (N. Virginia) and not the Amazon Server in Ireland which would be part of the EU. That's contradicting.
And why is it possible to see all email adresses for which sending mails via Amazon services has been applied in the past, also from other users? This looks like a data protection issue:

Amazon-Mail.jpg

Please have a look on short notice, as it is really frustrating to get stuck with installation already before being able to configure the real functionality. Thank you.

Daniel Florey

Mar 3, 2020, 6:08:08 AM3/3/20
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Michael,
thanks a lot for the detailed bug report!
Can you please try again to create your own Google Cloud project using Ultradox (EU)?
It should work now.
Looking into the other issues right now.
Best,
Daniel

Michael Turko

Mar 3, 2020, 7:13:47 AM3/3/20
to floreysoft
Hi Daniel,

thank you very much for the fast reply. I can confirm that Creating Cloud project in EU-Version seems to work now. At least I came one step further. I'll try further detailed steps shortly.

Regards Michael