Tediously editing HTML forms one letter at a time??

Mark Henry

Apr 25, 2014, 5:38:51 PM4/25/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I can't find any settings to address this problem, but when I open an HTML page in Editey, every keystroke in the editor window causes the focus to shift to the "preview" window - even when the preview window is not displayed. Editing code can only be done one keystroke at a time, which is tedious to say the least.

... But after more research, only one page gives me this problem. The page I am editing has an input form on it. Every time Editey updates the preview, it reloads the form and puts the focus on the first input field.

OK, so what's the fix? Is it possible to edit without a constantly reloading preview stealing cursor focus? Recommend maybe option to disable real-time preview when you're not viewing a preview?

Daniel Florey

Apr 25, 2014, 5:41:42 PM4/25/14
to floreysoft GmbH
You may want to create a workspace and edit the HTML in the workspace.
Create a workspace by right-clicking on the parent folder and open with Editey.
Hope this helps,
Daniel

Mark Henry

Apr 25, 2014, 7:42:27 PM4/25/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
That seems to do the trick. I have control over the preview in a workspace, thanks.