Margin Control

Arturo Ruiz Velasco

Aug 8, 2015, 10:53:45 PM8/8/15
to floreysoft
Hello Mr. Florey,

First of all I have to thank you for this great solution that you brought into market, which I was looking for a long time.
In second place, because you seem to keep up with many of the users requests, and makes it twice as convenient for me.

I'm looking for a way to make PDFs "more like" the way they come out during design, with out the huge top margin, which really takes up much space.
Could you tell me if there is a way to reduce it in the out coming PDF file?

Best regards and please keep it up.

Arturo Ruiz Velasco

Aug 24, 2015, 7:02:05 PM8/24/15
to floreysoft
Would it be that the defaults for the header is set to default spacing?

Daniel Florey

Aug 25, 2015, 2:42:42 AM8/25/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
there are some known issues with the Google Docs export filters.
What you can try:
- Use the Word -> PDF building block and select the same Google Doc as input
- Use a LibreOffice template instead, this should give you pixel perfect layout

Hope this helps,
Daniel

Arturo Ruiz Velasco

Sep 5, 2015, 3:49:08 PM9/5/15
to floreysoft
Hello Daniel,

First of all thank you for answering my question.
And sorry for not making my tests as quick as I'd like.
Finally it came out that the only way I could do this is with LibreOffice.
But I put my self to think that the export issues with Google Docs, some how Google has been able to overcome:
when I download the file from Docs as PDF it comes alright.
I bet it must be something that has to do with the Header.

Thanks again.