No synching all in My contacts

Matthew Rudolf

Apr 20, 2012, 9:00:35 AM4/20/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to get my trial version of the enterprise edition set up and having one issue:

I have 3955 contacts in the "System Group: My Contacts" folder, yet only 1628 of them are synching.  I haven't shared the folder with anyone, as I am just trying to get the proper number to synch to the system first.  I tried resetting the folder, but it still did not fully synch.  I have other folders fully synching without problem with over 3000 contacts.  Also, when I had problems getting some other folders to synch fully, I simply created another shared folder, linked it to the same contacts, and the new one would somehow force the old to fully synch all contacts.  I would like to try the same strategy here, however, I don't know how to do this with the My Contacts folder, since there is no way I am aware of to select all 4000 contacts and add them to a new group.  (ie. I don't know how to 'select all' for more than the number that appear on the screen at a time).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Daniel Florey

Apr 22, 2012, 4:04:31 AM4/22/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
did you enable billing on your Google App Engine?
You most likely hit the free quota limit.

Daniel

Matthew Rudolf

Apr 22, 2012, 7:54:11 AM4/22/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Yes, I did enable billing at $1/day.  I don't think that is causing the problem.

Daniel Florey

Apr 23, 2012, 6:05:25 PM4/23/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure you are using the "Large Enterprise" version?

Matthew Rudolf

Apr 23, 2012, 6:19:47 PM4/23/12
to Daniel Florey, flore...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I am sure of it.  I've attached a screenshot.

Matt

--
Matthew RUDOLF
Regional Director - Americas