How to recover my single-user licence after I changed the primary email of my Google account ?

Olivier Sarrat

Jul 10, 2019, 12:15:11 PM7/10/19
to floreysoft
Hi,

I have updated last week the primary email of my Google account because my company has merged with another one. We are several colleagues in the same situation.
And I have received a message "Your access token for the "Shared Groups" app is invalid.".
When I try to reconnect to the Shared groups app, since the only login solution is through Google signin, I'm connecting with my account but it is detected by your app as new account with my new emai address.

As a consequence, I can no more use the licence I paid.

Which solution could be provided to this case ?

Best,

Olivier.

PS: this question has already been asked in the "sharedgroups" forum : https://groups.google.com/a/floreysoft.net/d/msg/sharedgroups/WigFG48CVvE/xyxajSDpAwAJ

Olivier Sarrat

Jul 19, 2019, 4:56:04 AM7/19/19
to floreysoft
Hi,

Please, could I have a reply on this issue ?

Best,

Olivier.