Selfservice contract: Preview does not work

Admiral Savier

Sep 9, 2022, 12:13:40 PM9/9/22
to floreysoft
Hello, I am having massive problems setting up the self service contract. Even when I try to use my unmodified copy of the selfservice template, there are many problems.

The app will start and I can fill in the form. But then, the preview will not be visible.
When using the app logged in to my own Google account, I will see this error message:

"The preview for this file could not be displayed. You may be offline or the connection is poor. Try downloading the file instead."

I can indeed download or open in a new tab, but it shouldn't be like this.
But when using the app not logged in (or logged in with any other Google account), it is worse! An error message by Google comes up in the middle of the screen where the preview should be:

"403. This is an error.

You do not have access to this page. We do not have any more information."

It seems like the template is broken! Maybe Google added restrictions since you have developed the Selfservice contract, I don't know, but I see it is not working as it is.

Daniel Florey

Sep 10, 2022, 5:39:38 AM9/10/22
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
thanks for the report. Probably it is related to the new shortcuts in Google Drive which seem to replace the concept of shared folders :(
I'll try to dig into this and get back to you.
Best,
Daniel