"Google Sign In Disabled" and Drive File Sharing 400/403 Errors

Progress Reports

Oct 28, 2019, 11:10:51 PM10/28/19
to floreysoft
My flows are not sending emails, and are giving the error message:
Sending out email to XX...@email.com failed! Internal error: Access to your GMail account required

When I try to authorize the account, I get this error:
Screenshot 2019-10-26 22.02.24.png

Is there a fix for this on the horizon?? I'm in a bit of a panic because I am about to have hundreds of people filling out forms expecting to get copies in their inbox. Sending them out manually isn't an option (timewise), and this feature is one of the main reasons we continue to purchase your software. Help?!!

... I am also open to other attempts to troubleshoot or find a workaround. Ultimately, I need the form to fill out a template doc, and save a copy of it as a pdf in my drive, and get a copy of the pdf to the person who submitted the form.

I had hoped that adding a "share file" block would temporarily get what I need (the generated pdf file into the form submitters inbox) but I am getting a new error with that one:

The execution failed! com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 403 Forbidden { "code": 403, "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "message": "Rate limit exceeded. User message: \"These item(s) could not be shared because a rate limit was exceeded: GenericFILENAME.pdf\"", "reason": "sharingRateLimitExceeded" } ], "message": "Rate limit exceeded. User message: \"These item(s) could not be shared because a rate limit was exceeded: SpecificFILENAME.pdf\"" }

I don't know what the "sharing rate limit is," as this is the first time I have attempted to share a doc, and google doesn't have share limits (that I'm aware of?), and I have plenty of ultradox credit left.

Here is the flow... everything works to generate & save the file, I just need to get it back to the user.
Screenshot 2019-10-27 16.05.00.png

Thank you so much for your help!

Progress Reports

Progress Reports

Oct 28, 2019, 11:15:49 PM10/28/19
to floreysoft
3 of 5 flows seem to be functioning when they get to the share block, but 2 are still throwing error codes each time. Since all five are set up exactly the same way, I am not sure why there is inconsistency?

Of the two not working, one has the original error 403 (detailed above), and the other has this "new" 400 error:
com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 400 Bad Request { "code": 400, "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "location": "permission.emailAddress", "locationType": "other", "message": "The specified emailAddress is invalid or not applicable for the given permission type.", "reason": "invalid" } ], "message": "The specified emailAddress is invalid or not applicable for the given permission type." }

Not sure why the other three suddenly started to function...  Thinking maybe it's possible you were working on something on the back end? If so, thank you! If not, how can I prevent them from erroring in the future?

Daniel Florey

Oct 29, 2019, 6:46:29 AM10/29/19
to floreysoft GmbH
Regarding the send email issue:
Do you get the same problem when creating a new blank automation and just add a plain text email building block and send a test email to yourself?
Sending emails is whitelisted from Google and should not give you the sign in error.
If you still get the error please let me know, I'll try to reproduce it on our end.

Progress Reports

Oct 29, 2019, 1:17:09 PM10/29/19
to floreysoft
I made sure to have our G-Suite Administrator whitelist using the directions here: https://help.ultradox.com/en/guides/getstarted/installation.html#whitelisting
After doing this, I was able to use the google sign in, and have tested/authorized ultradox in my own account as well.

Screenshot 2019-10-29 10.11.35.png

I also created an entirely new ultradox flow after it was whitelisted, but unfortunately, it still is not working to send email to the form submitter or as a preview to myself.. It just says "Internal error: Access to your GMail account required" Even though it has been whitelisted and reauthorized.

Screenshot 2019-10-29 10.07.24.png

Like I stated earlier, sharing the document works well for me as well, but after whitelisting and starting a new flow, it is still throwing an error:

Screenshot 2019-10-29 10.02.34.png

Again, the following "Rate Limit Exceeded" error:
The execution failed! com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 403 Forbidden { "code": 403, "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "message": "Rate limit exceeded. User message: \"These item(s) could not be shared because a rate limit was exceeded: GenericFILENAME.pdf\"", "reason": "sharingRateLimitExceeded" } ], "message": "Rate limit exceeded. User message: \"These item(s) could not be shared because a rate limit was exceeded: SpecificFILENAME.pdf\"" }

Thank you for your help!
Message has been deleted

Progress Reports

Oct 29, 2019, 7:18:25 PM10/29/19
to floreysoft
Still unable to allow ultradox access to my gmail account, so I have been attempting to continue to troubleshoot the sharing of the created pdf document. I had it working on 3 out my 5, but now I am again getting errors again on all flows.

(I seem to have resolved the 400 error, and now I am just stuck with the 403 error on all 5)
The execution failed! com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 403 Forbidden { "code": 403, "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "message": "Rate limit exceeded. User message: \"These item(s) could not be shared because a rate limit was exceeded: 1920-Tri1-ParentPR-UMS-Student,Test.pdf\"", "reason": "sharingRateLimitExceeded" } ], "message": "Rate limit exceeded. User message: \"These item(s) could not be shared because a rate limit was exceeded: 1920-Tri1-ParentPR-UMS-Student,Test.pdf\"" }

Screenshot 2019-10-29 16.08.30.png

Progress Reports

Oct 30, 2019, 12:45:05 PM10/30/19
to floreysoft
Hello Again!
Still trying to work this out. I have reviewed this page, but I don't think I can make any of the adjustments it suggests, as I think they are on your end:
https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v3/handle-errors#resolve_a_403_error_sharing_rate_limit_exceeded

I am also only sharing a single file at a time, and have only attempted it ~6 times per flow (spread out over the last few days), so I don't understand how I could have reached any user based limits with numbers that low. Is there a developer level limit on the Ultradox interface?

I am now 2 days past my deadline, and urgently need to get this matter resolved. Help!

Daniel Florey

Oct 31, 2019, 7:07:37 AM10/31/19
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
right now the quota is shared between all Ultradox users, so the quota may be reached if other flows are sharing lots of documents.
We are working on enabling a dedicated quota for each user on Google's end, but it will take some time until it is available.