Trouble getting started

JC

Dec 31, 2014, 2:35:13 PM12/31/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I came across the ultradox software several weeks ago and it is an ideal solution for a few needs I have. I first reviewed the ultradox website, then watched every you tube tutorial and then registered to try before I buy. I have been having problems and can't get my first project working. I have tried it three different times.

These were the building blocks for my first attempt (I used the wizard to start):
  1. Trigger by Google Form
  2. Generate a PDF Document from Template
  3. Upload Document Generated to Google Drive
  4. Send Document Generated as Attachment to an Email
These were the building blocks for my second attempt (I used the wizard to start again):
  1. Trigger by Google Form
  2. Increase MonthlyCounter
  3. Increase YearlyCounter
  4. Generate a PDF Document from Template
  5. Upload Document Generated to Google Drive
  6. Send Document Generated as Attachment to an Email
These were the building blocks for my last attempt (I did not use the wizard this time. I updated the template to reflect the new worksheet rendering tags.):
  1. Load Rows from Google Worksheet
  2. Generate a PDF Document from Template
  3. Upload Document Generated to Google Drive
  4. Send Document Generated as Attachment to an Email

As you can see I became more adventurous with my second attempt. I am confident I have a good understanding of the rendering features and my template is okay. I am also confident my google form/sheet is not the problem. All of my building blocks seem to be powered on and active. I even activated the google form and worksheet separately. I followed the directions of the wizard, you tube tutorials and information I found on the website. I do not understand why it is not working. At certain times I would get a generated email which was blank with a blank attachment.

Any help would be much appreciated. I would like to see how ultradox works.

Thanks in advance!
John

204 37th Ave N #258  |  St. Petersburg, FL 33704

"This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential information. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me via return e-mail and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof."

Daniel Florey

Jan 2, 2015, 4:38:23 AM1/2/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me the session code when you are online?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel