Save UCM - Reply with your support

Paul Colman

Apr 20, 2016, 5:54:09 PM4/20/16
to floreysoft
Apparently UCM is going to be discontinued. Please help me convince Floreysoft to keep it going by replying with your support and praise for UCM.

I use UCM to select one or many contacts or groups of contacts and send them a personalised email using a saved template with SmartMail. You can also add saved snippets and dynamic content. I understand that others use UCM to share contacts, and it probably has other uses too.

After several hours of research, I have found nothing else like UCM on the market. I also use Ultradox, and it can be used to send personalised batch emails. However, Ultradox is nowhere near as easy as UCM to find and select one or more groups, all or selected contacts, then select the relevant email template, add snippets, modify it, preview it, then send.

Please reply to show your support for UCM.

Kat Nesbit

Dec 11, 2016, 1:07:46 PM12/11/16
to floreysoft
UCM appears to be still active and also appears to slightly neglected. I have been searching for a CrM with certain capacities for 6 months and this appears to be the perfect tool!! Does anyone have any insight for me?

Thanks a bunch...

Paul Colman

Dec 12, 2016, 6:21:49 AM12/12/16
to floreysoft
It's still working for me and I dread the day it doesn't because I still think it's the best email template and mail-merge manager for Google Mail.
The only thing that doesn't seem to work is syncing new groups from Google to UCM, but it works the other way so create any new groups in UCM.
I'm hoping Floreysoft will keep it available but I'm guessing without any support and maybe maintenance, so a Google update might suddenly end it.
Ultradox is the suggested alternative if you don't want to risk it.

Kat Nesbit

Dec 14, 2016, 9:09:04 AM12/14/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Ultradox has a purpose I suppose but it ain’t this!

Thank you so much for taking your time to share. Yes, I had figured the one way group thing out just pushing and pulling on the thing. My instincts said it was durable and well thought out so I figured what could I hurt!

I am truly disappointed that they are not nurturing this program.

Be well and may it work for you for years to come!!!!

OH!!! If, by chance it doesn’t and you find something that you like (not that will do, there are dozens of less that pleasant and useful but, functional to some degree) if you would take a moment to let me know I would be indebted :)

Happy Holidays!