Subscription renewal paid but still not activated.

Kyle Handley

Jan 20, 2014, 11:49:31 PM1/20/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am a re-seller (on this account). We have paid the renewal for edelineent.com, the funds were withdrawn from our company debit account for one year(paymill).
Market panel still says
 Activation failed
The activation of your subscription failed. Please try again - you may try a different credit card

I have emailed support, daniel, and bugs more than once. Please advise resolution.

Kyle Handley

Jan 23, 2014, 1:17:55 PM1/23/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
It has been 3 days since I requested support. To anyone reading this, is there a better avenue for support? I have tried e-mail as well.

Daniel Florey

Jan 23, 2014, 2:28:45 PM1/23/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Did you use Paymill?
Can you please try again and let me know if it succeeded? I'll refund the double payment (if any).

Thanks,
Daniel

Kyle Handley

Jan 23, 2014, 2:46:13 PM1/23/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Activation still failed. We have on our statement charge for the original transaction, but also a charge for international (We are US based) transaction.

Daniel Florey

Jan 23, 2014, 2:46:44 PM1/23/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hello,
can you please install and start Chrome Remote Desktop as described here and send me the PIN:

I will have a look at the issue.

Thanks,
Daniel

Kyle Handley

Jan 23, 2014, 2:51:39 PM1/23/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
228626679299

Kyle Handley

Jan 23, 2014, 2:54:54 PM1/23/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
said session ended, new pin 270259394406

Kyle Handley

May 12, 2014, 6:59:47 PM5/12/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
We paid for 1 year small enterprise in Jan. Processed an upgrade to medium enterprise today. The system seems to only be able to process payments of the full amount. Who should we contact to fix the balance? Thank you.

Daniel Florey

May 13, 2014, 6:10:06 AM5/13/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me ID+PWD?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel

Kyle Handley

May 13, 2014, 11:53:13 AM5/13/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com

The account is fully active. This is a billing question. Do you still need me to setup remote support?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.