Access for "Domain-Users" in Enterprise-Versions of SharedGroups and UCM

adrian0cg

Jul 17, 2012, 4:38:55 AM7/17/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

in our GoogleApps-Setup, we have multiple Domains (i.e. holding.com and company-a.com) under which the Users are assigned to organisational units. If we install our private instance of SG/UCM and check "allow only users from this domain" does that restrict the users to a single domain, i.e. either holding.com or company-a.com? Or does this permit all users of the Google-Apps-Account?

Thanks,
Adrian

Daniel Florey

Jul 17, 2012, 6:05:26 AM7/17/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
if you restrict the access to the app to a single domain, only users with this (sub)domain will be able to login.
Please do not restrict the access in order to allow all of your users to login to the app.

Daniel