Groups get created but no sync

i...@dts-engineering.com

May 13, 2014, 10:31:38 AM5/13/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have recently created three groups. I have added one user to share the groups. The thing is, I see the groups got created under the account, however contacts are not being synced at all. Logs seem all fine. I have followed the installation video on the support page for shared groups.

Here is the logs.

TimestampMessage
8:46:16 AM
Synchronization completed
8:45:35 AM
All contact changes distributed, calculating shared groups members
8:41:19 AM
All changes analyzed. Merging changes and optimizing distribution matrix
8:37:41 AM
Synchronization started, fetching changes

Also, the user I have added shows green on the control panel. He has accepted the share request so I do not understand why it is not syncing. Can you help me with this please?
Message has been deleted

i...@dts-engineering.com

May 13, 2014, 10:38:53 AM5/13/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Here is more details

Daniel Florey

May 13, 2014, 10:47:51 AM5/13/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
to migrate from the public edition to enterprise edition.

A) First get rid of your old shared groups in the public edition:

- login to the public edition at http://www.sharedgroups.com
- MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT GETTING REDIRECTED TO YOUR ENTERPRISE EDITION!
- remove all your shared groups and click on "Keep groups" when prompted. This will just unshare the groups but will not touch any groups/contacts in GMail.

B) Now you can recreate the groups in your enterprise edition:
-  Login to your enterprise edition at http://<yourappid>.appspot.com
- Select the shared groups with the same name
- Add the subscribers to the newly shared groups

Hope this helps,

Daniel

i...@dts-engineering.com

May 13, 2014, 11:00:07 AM5/13/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
What is my <yourappid>. I think I need to deploy an app to google app engine? Do you have any guidelines in regards to how to do that?

Thanks,

Daniel Florey

May 13, 2014, 11:24:00 AM5/13/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me ID+PWD?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Daniel Florey

May 14, 2014, 10:10:53 AM5/14/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Yes, I'm available now.

On 14 May 2014 16:10, <i...@dts-engineering.com> wrote:
Hey Daniel,

I am ready right now. Please let me know when you can connect and I will share the ID and PW with you.

Thanks,

i...@dts-engineering.com

May 14, 2014, 10:14:07 AM5/14/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hey Daniel,

Could you please let me know your availability for today? Also, if there is a guide that shows how to deploy the app engine, I can do that prior to you connecting. I think the issue is that we do not have a google app engine deployed yet and we do not know how to do that.

Daniel Florey

May 14, 2014, 10:27:43 AM5/14/14
to floreysoft GmbH
I'm online now. Can you please accept the teamviewer connection?

Daniel Florey

May 14, 2014, 10:39:34 AM5/14/14
to floreysoft GmbH
I tried several times to connect, but you did not accept the connection.