Carlos Martínez Carbonell

Jan 17, 2013, 6:51:14 AM1/17/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I´m looking for an efficient app for an small organization with google apps mail accounts to import, export, share and manage contacts.
What we need it´s an app that allows us also to share contacts, selecting which contacts we share with who, meaning that we also want to be able to choose who see which contacts. As I´ve seen UCM does, creating different groups...etc.

1.- I don´t understand clearly if I install UCM do I need Shared Groups also?

2.- Which are the specific differences between in their goals? I understand mostly what UCM does but not what Shared Groups, is it only for importing/exporting and synchronizing?

3.- As I´ve seen in the UCM videos, the "domain shared contacts" folder appear in you pannel, but I´m not abble to see it in may GA mail, does UCM create it?. If not I know that it would a question to ask google support then but I thank you if you help me.

4.- With UCM, would it be possible to import/export from a excell sheet? and also with the tags/groups attributes? We´ve got a database with different tags colums, that info we don´t want to miss because it´s a key in our data management, I guess it can be assign as a group, and managing as different groups we select or not, but is it possible to import and export that info?

5- About the pricing, we are a small agency with 10 workers now, but our collaborators (with our domain mail account) can reach to more than 25 in a few months, which is your recommendation for the best pricing?

6.- In the Public Edition, what is it understood by one contact sync? is it that if I modify a contact and its synchronize to 15 or 20 devices it will cost 1 credit or 15 or 20?

7.- Finishing, we are a non profit organization, is it any special pricing for non-profits?

Hope you can help me, thank you!