Google Weekly Bill

r...@manlyviews.com.au

Apr 19, 2013, 6:48:48 PM4/19/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com, anthony...@linit.net
Hi,

We are receiving a weekly bill of approximately 2 euro. Firstly, I understand this is Google's minimum spend, however the charge is not showing in our transaction history. Is this charged through floreysoft?

Is it possible to pre-pay this charge?

Is it possible to be charged in Australian Dollars to avoid our foreign currency fee charged by our banks?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Florey

Apr 20, 2013, 4:03:46 AM4/20/13
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
good news! Google removed the minimum fee, so you should not be charged for this anymore.
If it really has been the app engine billing, you should find the transactions on your wallet account of the blling administrastor.

Daniel