Creating a donde.io replacement page using Ultradox

David McGill

Dec 1, 2015, 11:56:21 AM12/1/15
to floreysoft
Is it possible to put something together that replaces donde.io service? I'd like to allow the customer to add items to the list of locations via a form of some sort as well as display the output on a webpage based off what has been saved in a Google Sheet? Will I need to use editey?

Daniel Florey

Dec 1, 2015, 12:22:43 PM12/1/15
to floreysoft GmbH
It should work. You can either try to design your webpage with Google Docs or with HTML Editey - depending on your knowledge.
You should use the "Stop and display" block if you want to show the resulting page to your users.

Is it possible to put something together that replaces donde.io service? I'd like to allow the customer to add items to the list of locations via a form of some sort as well as display the output on a webpage based off what has been saved in a Google Sheet? Will I need to use editey?

David McGill

Dec 1, 2015, 3:12:22 PM12/1/15
to floreysoft
Is there a template on Editey that would get me started down this path pretty easily?