My automated report is sent to previous people without obvious reason

Mélissa Lemieux

Oct 5, 2015, 11:17:34 AM10/5/15
to floreysoft
I created an automated HTML mail sent to people who juste completed my google form assessment. The problem is that sometimes, when someone triggers it, say persone #4, person #2 receives the email. In the end, one person results ended up in the hand of another, witch is pretty bad. I probably did something wrong in setting up the process PLEASE help me.

Here is the process: 1) trigger by google form "autoevaluation" >> 2) load up to 1 row from "tab 2" in google sheet results (header row 1, first row 2, maximum row 1, order by comlumn "horodateur", reverse order >> 3) generate HTML from template "Results analysis" >> 4) send HTML email generated from template to ${email}.

As my template use both the straight answers from the form and the results of some calculations made from them, I have to extract informations from the last row of the tab 2 of my google sheet and I think that might be what I didn't do correctly. How would you do it ?

Thanks!

Daniel Florey

Oct 5, 2015, 11:20:30 AM10/5/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Please trigger Ultradox from Google Sheets (the results sheet), not from Google Forms.
You can then remove the first block and this should also fix your issues.
If you have ARRAYFORMULA in your headers to calculate values, please remove all empty rows.

Mélissa Lemieux

Oct 5, 2015, 11:58:38 AM10/5/15
to floreysoft
Thanks. I am trying to find information about how to trigger ultradox from google sheets when a new line (entry) is added and can't find it. Can you help me ?

Daniel Florey

Oct 5, 2015, 12:39:13 PM10/5/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Did you install the Ultradox Trigger Add-on for Sheets?

Nelson Tynes

Nov 8, 2015, 4:34:36 PM11/8/15
to floreysoft

I followed this instruction, I still having something strange happen with the Sheet. The sheet is only entering invoices etc every few entries, and variables are coming up blank ant various times

Daniel Florey

Nov 9, 2015, 4:52:38 AM11/9/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me the session code when you are online?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel