HELP !!!!!!! HELP !!!!!! All my database has disappeared

Marc Bourhis

Nov 20, 2013, 1:19:59 PM11/20/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi floreysoft,

I've encountered the following problem:

We are a professional association (www.ficam.fr) which is using UCM for all his emailing towards its 200 members for 3 years via Google Apps and for this morning it was impossible to use our database UCM on our email solution.
All the addresses had disappeared. Nevertheless, it seems that we paid all the fee in the past.
Can you re-upload the database of adresses for Ficam (in link with our google platform), because we need it very urgently and send us the income to pay if there is a problem of that ?

Thanks you for your help

Marc Bourhis
Délégué Adjoint Technologies et Edition Ficam
11/17, rue de l'Amiral Hamelin - 75783 Paris Cedex 16
Standard :  + 33 (0)1 45 05 72 55
Fax : + 33 (0)1 45 05 72 50