Insert a Google doc

Dan Smith

Jun 15, 2017, 4:55:12 PM6/15/17
to floreysoft
Hi, I'm brand new here, so apologies if this is documented somewhere (I'm a bit impatient).

I found Ultradox during a search for Document Assembly.

I'd like to use Ultradox to build proposals, by using search to find relevant case studies, images and quotes (in Google Docs format) then inserting these (or the contents of these) into a preformatted template.

I might use form fields / prompts to insert the customer's name, but mostly I'd be curating existing content as described above.

I see in the Ultradox editor that I can pick a file, but I can't see how to insert the contents of that file into my template. All I see is the meta data for that file.

Is there a starter guide somewhere which can walk me through doing this?

Thanks,
Dan