Migrating Shared Groups from M/S to HR datastore

Daniel Florey

Aug 28, 2012, 4:39:28 AM8/28/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
again Google decided to change their underlying infrastructure.
The M/S datastore that many of you may still be using will be deprecated.
So please, follow the instructions at
to migrate the application.
If you have created the new application, I will move the subscription to the new app-id.

So please send me your

- email of the account that is managing the subscripiton (the one where you can login to market.floreysoft.netand find your subscripiton)
- the app-id of the old app
- the new app-id

if you are getting to the second step in the migration procedure.
I'll then move the subscription and you can deploy to the new app by clicking logging in to
and clicking on the "Deploy" button in your subscription.

Hope this helps,

Daniel
This conversation is locked