Client Facing Question

Jason Morris

Aug 22, 2016, 11:10:16 AM8/22/16
to floreysoft
This is a very basic question, so I apologize if I've missed something obvious in the docs.

In a couple of places in the documentation it talks about displaying the forms generated by the form block to your users.

I'm not sure I understand the intended interface between end users of the app and the UltraDox interface.

Is the idea that my end users would be opening the UltraDox flow in Drive, and then enter the required data directly into the form block in order to start the workflow? Or is there some way to give them access to the form block without giving them access to edit the contents of the rest of the workflow? Or is there some way to display the form to the user in some other manner?

Thanks,

Jason

Daniel Florey

Aug 23, 2016, 5:26:20 AM8/23/16
to floreysoft GmbH
You can try this example as a starting point:

Instead of sending the form by email you could also use the "Stop and display" block to show it to the user.

Hope this helps,
Daniel