Re: [ottawa-activist-events] Meeting Monday, 11 July

Michael Richardson

Jul 8, 2005, 1:35:56 PM7/8/05

Jo> Just as public opinion in the US was turning against George
Jo> Bush's wars, the terrorist attack on the London transportation
Jo> system is likely to strengthen his hand.

tail wagging the dog?

--
This forum is hosted by the Peace and Environment Resource Centre (Ottawa).
Viewpoints expressed in this forum do not represent the opinions of the Centre,

Krishna E. Bera

Jul 8, 2005, 11:10:38 PM7/8/05
On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Michael Richardson wrote:

> Jo> Just as public opinion in the US was turning against George
> Jo> Bush's wars, the terrorist attack on the London transportation
> Jo> system is likely to strengthen his hand.
>
> tail wagging the dog?

the two terrorist organizations may indeed be deeply entwined
as one in their dangerous dance of death and destruction,
but their strength feeds upon peoples' fear.
if that fear can be turned into anger or disgust,
the mad dog will be corralled and put to sleep.

Krishna E. Bera

Jul 8, 2005, 11:11:54 PM7/8/05