newsfeedback - RE: Sugar bush farms face big tax hike (fwd)

Russell McOrmond

Dec 15, 2003, 9:58:12 AM12/15/03

This story has been repeated over-and-over again this morning, and the
lack of answering the important question for me was missing.
http://ottawa.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=ot_sugarbush20031215

Does anyone in this list have some useful information on this story?

---
Governance software that controls ICT, automates government policy, or
electronically counts votes, shouldn't be bought any more than
politicians should be bought. -- http://www.flora.ca/russell/