Update: The Crimes of Augusto Pinochet

janice

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
Update Notice 6:

This is to let you know that the site entitled "The Crimes of Augusto
Pinochet" has been updated. Update notices are sent only when there
have been substantial additons to the site.

The original site is at

http://www.trentu.ca/~mneumann/pinochet.html

The mirror site is at

http://members.tripod.com/~mneumann/pinochet.html

and will continue to be maintained.

A lot of new material (in Spanish) has been added to what was already
at
the "Capitulo II: La Tortura" link. [It is from María Eugenia Rojas,
La
represion politica en Chile: Los hechos. Madrid (IEPALA Editorial)
1988.] A small portion of this material has been translated and
posted,
but please let me know if you or someone you know can help.

In addition, I have posted the illustrations accompanying the Rojas
text.

Michael Neumann