RCAC meeting tonight (March 20)

1 view

ala...@twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

Mar 20, 2006, 3:40:31 PM3/20/06
Roads and Cycling Advisory Committee
Agenda 16

Monday, 20 March 2006, 7:00 p.m.
Colonel By Room, 110 Laurier Avenue West

Advisory Committee Coordinator:
Stephanie Brown Bellefeuille, 580-2424, ext. 16760,
stephan...@ottawa.ca

Committee Members:
Vice-Chair: T. O'Shaughnessy, C. Boisvert, J. Cote, E. Lamoureux, R.
Lazarowich, J. McLaren, K. Parker, B. Snider, H. Ullyatt, T. Seniuk
(Kanata-Nepean Bicycle Club) T. Trottier (Citizens for Safe Cycling)

Non-voting Member:
Councillor/Conseiller C. Doucet

DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST

Confirmation of minutes
Minutes 14 Monday, 16 January 2006
Special Minutes 15 Monday, 20 February 2006

PRESENTATIONS
1. CITIZENS FOR SAFE CYCLING (10)

INFORMATION ITEMS
2. VICE-CHAIR'S UPDATE (05)
Terry O'Shaughnessy, Vice-Chair

3. UPDATE FROM STAFF (10)
R. Bennett, Coordinator, Cycling Facilties

4. SAFETY SUB-COMMITTEE TERMS OF REFERENCE (05)

ACTION ITEMS

5. ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE-CHAIR (10)

6. MOTION DISCUSSION RE : BIKE LANES (20)

7. FORWARD AGENDA (05)

8. NEW BUSINESS (10)

INQUIRIES

OTHER BUSINESS

ADJOURNMENT

NEXT MEETING
15 May 2006, 7 p.m. Colonel By Room

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"I saw in Germany and Czechoslovakia that the law is destroyed first and
then, after the law is gone, the freedom of the people is destroyed. The
thing about [Sen. Joe] McCarthy that bothers me is his disrepect for the
due process of law." -- Edward R. Murrow