Reflective helmets at Canadian Tire today

tOM Trottier

Mar 31, 2006, 12:19:50 AM3/31/06
FWIW,

Canadian Tire is selling Raleigh brand helmets whose top dome is entirely retro-
reflective. I bought one for my summer use last year, and it fits even my big head.

Sale ends today, Friday, and they don't seem to carry them usually.

tOM
-- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur --
,__@ tOM Trottier, 758 Albert St,
_-\_<, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*) N45.412 W75.714 +1 613 860-6633
CfSC representative on Ottawa Roads and Cycling Advisory Committee
Citizens for Safe Cycling director
CfSC Cycling Safety & Promotion Chair
"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair
for the future of the human race." ~H.G. Wells