Blurred vision - Alberta. H. Stanbro

The Doctors

Sep 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/21/00
08 Blurred vision
I have two egg like yoke things in the middle of my eye balls. My
reading is affected and my vision is blured after I read. Is
there any
preventitive cure before they
get worse, or can you direct me to more informatin or an eye
docter in
Canada Calgary Alberta where I live?

Answer
Here is one place that
publishes a lot of articles so I presume they are in the
forefront of their
field:
Gimbel Eye Centre, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
nisk...@med.wayne.edu
=========
DISCLAIMER: The material contained here should not be
considered a substitute for your physician. These are only
general guidelines to help you think about the medical
possibilities. You are encouraged to consult your own health
care provider with any questions or concerns you may have
regarding your condition. To find other suggested answers to
your question, refer to the Ask the Doctors Web site which
includes a complete index of questions and answers at
http://www.flora.org/ask-doctor/.