Flookup Changelog

Flookup for Google Sheets

Apr 12, 2021, 6:37:15 AM4/12/21
to Flookup for Google Sheets

25/03/2021: Performance improvements all round
01/04/2021: Major bug fixes for FUZZYMATCH LRM where it was returning wrong results
12/04/2021: Upgraded the "Remove duplicates" function to allow comparing two different columns

Flookup for Google Sheets

Apr 26, 2021, 5:22:12 AM4/26/21
to Flookup for Google Sheets
26/04/2021: Numbers are now treated as numbers (they are not converted to strings) and so the percentage similarity is calculated mathematically.

Flookup for Google Sheets

Apr 29, 2021, 4:09:51 AM4/29/21
to Flookup for Google Sheets
29/04/2021: When running menu functions, the function modal windows will no longer close automatically after executing the respective function. This is to overcome a bug that causes functions like "Highlight duplicates" to fail to run consistently.

Flookup for Google Sheets

Dec 25, 2021, 3:02:38 AM12/25/21
to Flookup for Google Sheets
25/12/2021: We have temporarily removed the "Maximum similarity" feature from the FLOOKUP Long Run Mode function.
This will allow a more consistent and intuitive function until we release a better way to implement that feature.

Flookup for Google Sheets

Dec 29, 2021, 11:52:56 PM12/29/21
to Flookup for Google Sheets
30/12/2021: We have added the NORMALIZE to the family of Long Run Mode functions.

Flookup for Google Sheets

Jan 6, 2022, 9:23:31 AMJan 6
to Flookup for Google Sheets
06/01/2022: We have made three significant updates to the NORMALIZE LRM function:
  1. We have added the ability to remove punctuation marks and removed it from the ordinary NORMALIZE function.
  2. We have updated field names to improve your overall user experience.
We have also improved the algorithms for both versions of the NORMALIZE function to make them work faster.

Flookup for Google Sheets

Jan 8, 2022, 3:04:53 AMJan 8
to Flookup for Google Sheets
08/01/2022:
We have made updates to the FLOOKUP LRM function. Below is the new list of modes currently available:
  1. Return the best match plus similarity.
  2. Return the best match plus row number.
  3. Return all matches for each item.
You can read more about this update in our documentation.

There has also been a significant change to Google's function timeout policy:
Before December 2020, those who were on Consumer accounts (e.g. @gmail or @googlemail accounts) could run our "Long Run Mode" functions for 6 minutes, while those on Workspace accounts could run those functions for 30 minutes.
However, since the beginning of 2021, all account types are now limited to running "Long Run Mode" functions for a maximum of 6 minutes.
As a result of this change, we have updated Flookup (Build 731) to ensure that all affected functions continue running smoothly.
We apologise for any inconveniences caused.

Flookup for Google Sheets

Jan 13, 2022, 12:26:21 PM (10 days ago) Jan 13
to Flookup for Google Sheets
13/01/2022: We have fixed a bug that made the "Remove duplicates" functions fail to remove all duplicates and, in some cases, they ended up causing the data to get mixed up.

Flookup for Google Sheets

Jan 17, 2022, 4:52:56 PM (6 days ago) Jan 17
to Flookup for Google Sheets
18/01/2022: We have added ULIST to the family of Long Run Mode (LRM) functions.
This conversation is locked