Introducing QLOOKUP

Flookup for Google Sheets

Feb 11, 2021, 8:26:16 AM2/11/21
to Flookup for Google Sheets
We have added a new function to our ever expanding arsenal: QLOOKUP!

What is QLOOKUP?
No, QLOOKUP is not designed to lookup QANON message boards 🙂😉

QLOOKUP (Quick LOOKUP) is a function designed for those who want to lookup up vertically structured tables, quickly.
It is exactly like the FLOOKUP function but with the following differences:
  • QLOOKUP will only return the best match, without the option to return the nth best match i.e. subsequent matches.
  • QLOOKUP will not return the result and its respective percentage similarity. This makes it useful for those who have multiple lookups to make in one row because it means that you don't need to create new columns to accommodate each result and its percentage similarity.
Look out for QLOOKUP in the next update (Build 512).