Glossy and LWB are not running.

Luis Meza

Dec 2, 2016, 7:31:20 AM12/2/16
to FlockLab users
Hi everyone, I am testing some dissemination protocols (Glossy and LWB) and I already modified the source code in order to toggle the P6.0 pin (INT1) and register each time a node transmit or receive a packet.
Unfortunately (as seen in the attached screenshots), I am getting no results. Do you know if probably this is due to I have to modify the node ID of the nodes? I am using Contiki 3.0 and I don't know if this affects the behavior of the protocols.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Luis.

gpiotracing.JPG
serial.JPG

rdaforno

Dec 5, 2016, 10:10:00 AM12/5/16
to flockla...@googlegroups.com

Hi Luis

Which code base are you using?
You don't need to specify the node ID as long as you have TOS_NODE_ID defined in the code and assign it to node_id:

uint16_t TOS_NODE_ID = 0x1122;
volatile uint16_t node_id;
[...]
node_id = TOS_NODE_ID;

Flocklab will overwrite 0x1122 with the ID of the observer and thus set node_id to the correct value.

Cheers,
Reto

Luis Meza

Dec 6, 2016, 6:51:09 AM12/6/16
to FlockLab users
Hi Reto,

I am using the code available on: https://sourceforge.net/p/contikiprojects/code/HEAD/tree/ethz.ch/

First I was trying it without modifications and the results are shown in the screenshots I've attached, where the nodes ID are not being set :/

Thanks for your response!

Cheers,
Luis.