Running RPL with border router

Adila

May 6, 2016, 9:27:59 AM5/6/16
to FlockLab users
Hi,

I was trying to run a unicast sending to the border router (RPL root) with a few nodes to check RPL tree.
I had node 1 as the border router and node 33, 31, and 6 as the unicast sender nodes. I ran it for 10 minutes to see if RPL been formed as expected.
From the connectivity map, using these nodes, it should be connected as:

1---33---31

       6

but the tree does not form like that; it only gotten to 1---33.
When I try with more nodes, some nodes will be included in the RPL tree while some didn't.
Is this suppose to happen?
I was running this using the default code in Contiki

Thanks,
Adila

Adila

May 22, 2016, 8:45:38 PM5/22/16