I am not able to load the cooja plugin (Flooja)

12 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Vishal Rathod

da leggere,
20 lug 2019, 02:31:4020/07/19
a FlockLab users
Hello,

I have followed the same steps which were given in wiki page to add the flocklab cooja plugin. But in the tools menu of cooja, it is not visible.

Need help.

Regards,
Vishal

Reto Da Forno

da leggere,
22 lug 2019, 03:37:1322/07/19
a flockla...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vishal

I have just updated the instructions on the Cooja plugin page. Hope this helps:

https://gitlab.ethz.ch/tec/public/flocklab/wikis/CoojaPlugin

Best,
Reto

Vishal Rathod

da leggere,
24 lug 2019, 09:29:1724/07/19
a FlockLab users
Hello sir,

I have added the plugin in cooja/apps, but the problem is it is not visible in tools even if I run the cooja with bigmem.

IMG_7870.JPG

I have also manually added the plugin for the session, but still, it is the same. I have attached the screen shots.

11.png

12.png

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore