How to find the IP address of mote in flocklab?

Hardik Rana

Apr 26, 2019, 1:25:16 AM4/26/19
to FlockLab users
Hello sir,

How can we find the IP address of a mote which is being currently used in the experiment by flocklab?

Suppose we are using mote 4 of flocklab as server mote then how can we find the IP address of that mote?

Thanks,
Hardik

Jan Beutel

Apr 26, 2019, 2:50:56 AM4/26/19
to flockla...@googlegroups.com
Hello hardick

The serial forwarding service is described under

The ports opened on the FlockLab server whymper.ee.ethz.ch are calculated as:

TCP Port = 50100 + ObserverID

You can thus connect to e.g. Observer 001 using ncat by issuing the following command:

ncat whymper.ee.ethz.ch 50101

Best

Jan

Sent from my iPad