Not able to upload new test image

Jasmine Grosso

Jan 13, 2020, 7:54:50 AM1/13/20
to FlockLab users
Hi all,
I've been unable to upload new test images for the last few days. I have been testing using Contiki .sky files on Tmotes, which have worked fine up until a couple of days ago. Now whenever I try to upload a new test image, I get the error "The supplied file is not a valid image for this platform". I also get the same error when I try to upload the default "Hello, world" from the tutorials page using the instructions. I've also noticed that image files aren't being deleted when I delete tests, even though the box has been checked, not sure if this is related though.
I'm not sure what I'm missing and would greatly appreciate advice!
Thank you,
Jasmine Grosso

rdaforno

Jan 13, 2020, 9:00:01 AM1/13/20
to FlockLab users
Hi,

We have updated the server software last week and some bits and pieces are still not working properly. I just fixed the script for the image upload. Let us know if you encounter any other issues (email: floc...@tik.ee.ethz.ch).

Best,
Reto