Some doubts about GPIO results.

Luis Meza

Oct 10, 2016, 11:58:19 AM10/10/16
to FlockLab users
Hello, I am testing some protocols in the testbed and configuring the <gpioTracingConf> in the XML file, but when I get the results, I get instead the GPIO actuation results, which actually are NOT configured in the file.

The XML file that I am using is attached, as well as a screenshot with the sizes of each file. I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance, Luis.
flocklab_template_glossy-test.xml
gpioactuation.PNG

Roman Lim

Oct 11, 2016, 4:40:05 AM10/11/16
to flockla...@googlegroups.com
Dear Luis

I had a look at your experiment. The GPIO tracing data origins from the reset pin of the target. This has to do with the way a test is started and stopped, which is implemented as an automatic actuation of the reset pin at the begin and the end of a test.
I looks as if you did not get any tracing data because your program did not generate any state changes on the monitored pins.

Cheers
Roman

Luis Meza

Oct 14, 2016, 5:44:45 AM10/14/16
to FlockLab users
Thanks for the feedback, I'll check the code.

Cheers, Luis.